Monday, July 28, 2008

Music Playlist - Summer 2007



Here's what I've been listening to lately. I'm always looking for new music, so please drop me a suggestion or two of some of your recent favorites in the comment section. A list of previous playlists can be viewed here.

Click here to preview (most of) the playlist on iTunes.

1. "Get Over It" OK Go
2. "Up Against the Wall" Peter Bjorn and John
3. "Hotel California (Spanish Mix)" Gipsy Kings
4. "Lonely Day" Phantom Planet
5. "Us" Regina Spektor
6. "The Bends" Radiohead
7. "Paris 2004" Peter Bjorn and John
8. "Your Song" Elton John
9. "Good Love is on the Way" John Mayer
10. "Smiley Faces" Gnarls Barkley
11. "High & Dry (US Version)" Jamie Cullum
12. "Dance Tonight" Paul McCartney
13. "Modern Way" Kaiser Chiefs & Buena Vista Social Club
14. "The Pretender" Foo Fighters
15. "Amsterdam" Peter Bjorn and John
16. "What More Can I Say?" Jay-Z & The Beatles
17. "So I Fall Again" Phantom Planet
18. "Nothing from Nothing" Billy Preston
19. "Objects of My Affection" Peter Bjorn and John

No comments: