Sunday, July 20, 2008

Music Playlist - Fall 2006



Here's what I've been listening to lately. I'm always looking for new music, so please drop me a suggestion or two of some of your recent favorites in the comment section. A list of previous playlists can be viewed here.

Click here to preview the entire playlist on iTunes.

1. "Sparks" Coldplay
2. "Some Fantastic" Barenaked Ladies
3. "Do What You Want" OK Go
4. "I'm Gonna Find Another You" John Mayer
5. "Songs of Love" Ben Folds
6. "Forgot About Dre" Dr. Dre and Eminem
7. "Learn to Live with What You Are" Ben Folds
8. "Song 2" Blur
9. "Drive My Car" The Beatles
10. "Fields of Gold (New Version)" Sting
11. "Kingdom Come" Coldplay
12. "Here it Goes Again" OK Go
13. "Slow Dancing in a Burning Room" John Mayer
14. "Have You Ever Seen the Rain?" Creedence Clearwater Revival
15. "Hallelujah I Love Her So" Ray Charles
16. "Susanne" Weezer
17. "Dreaming with a Broken Heart" John Mayer
18. "Piano Man" Billy Joel
19. "Boston" Augustana
20. "Show Me What You Got" Jay-Z
21. "The Heart of Life" John Mayer
22. "Good Bye Horses" Q Lazzarus

No comments: