Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Music Playlist - Spring 2007



Here's what I've been listening to lately. I'm always looking for new music, so please drop me a suggestion or two of some of your recent favorites in the comment section. A list of previous playlists can be viewed here.

Click here to preview (most of) the playlist on iTunes.

1. "A Message for Your Mind" Rappin 4-Tay
2. "Young Folks" Peter Bjorn and John
3. "Samson" Regina Spektor
4. "No One Knows" Queens of the Stone Age
5. "Bohemian Rhapsody" Queen
6. "All My Days" Alexi Murdoch
7. "Fidelity" Regina Spektor
8. "What Goes Around.../...Comes Around Interlude" Justin Timberlake
9. "All About the Benjamins (Rock Remix)" Puff Daddy
10. "Flathead" The Fratellis
11. "High and Dry" Radiohead
12. "House of the Rising Sun" The Animals
13. "I Hope Tomorrow is Like Today" Guster
14. "Anna Molly" Incubus
15. "St. Elsewhere" Gnarls Barkley
16. "Ripple" Grateful Dead
17. "Dancing Shoes" Arctic Monkeys
18. "Hotel Song" Regina Spektor
19. "I'm Shipping Up to Boston" Dropkick Murphys

No comments: