Saturday, July 12, 2008

Music Playlist - Spring 2006



Here's what I've been listening to lately. I'm always looking for new music, so please drop me a suggestion or two of some of your recent favorites in the comment section. A list of previous playlists can be viewed here.

Click here to preview (most of) the playlist on iTunes.

1. "wash Away (reprise)" Joe Purdy
2. "Say it Ain't December 4th" Jay-Zeezer
3. "Amsterdam" Guster
4. "Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes)" Wayne Newton
5. "Banquet" Bloc Party
6. "Gold Digger (Featuring Jamie Foxx)" Kanye West
7. "Dreaming of You" The Coral
8. "Embryonic Journey" Jefferson Airplane
9. "Fighting for My Love" Nil Lara
10. "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" Panic! At The Disco
11. "Heartbeats"José González
12. "What's Left of Me" Nick Lachey
13. "A Little Polish" The Blanks
14. "Good Time" Leroy
15. "Me and Mrs. Jones" Billy Paul
16. "Tell Her This" Del Amitri
17. "Maps" Yeah Yeah Yeahs
18. "You're Beautiful" James Blunt
19. "Mother We Just Can't Get Enough" New Radicals
20. "Half" G Tom Mac
21. "Let a Nigga Know" Saigon
22. "Light & Day/Reach for the Sun" The Polyphonic Spree
23. "99 Problems" Jay-Z

No comments: